Features & Specifications:
The BJM Pumps SV Series pumps are equipped with Vortex type impellers, undoubtedly the best non-clog impellers ever invented for the handling of mud, raw sewage, viscous liquids, rags, wood chips & other solids. They are capable of passing solids up to 90% of the outlet diameter.
- 304SS Motor housing for superior abrasion resistance will not wear out like aluminum motor housings
- Double mechanical seals protect motor. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic
- An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber
- Motor winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F
- Pump Constructed of hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping