Features & Specifications:
The BJM Pumps SKF/SKXF Series is part of the FARENHEIT pump series, which handle corrosive or non-corrosive, clear or solids laden liquids up to 200°.
The SKF Series (cast iron) and SKXF (stainless steel) are electric submersible pumps with shredder action impellers for municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater. Using a cutting impeller with a Tungsten Carbide Tip, against a “spiral” shaped diffuser plate, causes the shredding action.
SKF Series Features:
- 304SS Motor Housing
- Double mechanical seals protect motor
- Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic
- Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water
SKXF Series Features:
- All parts exposed to pumped liquids are made of 316 Stainless Steel
- Double mechanical seals protect motor. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic.
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F