Features & Specifications:
The BJM Pumps RXF Series is part of the FARENHEIT pump series, which handle corrosive or non- corrosive, clear or solids laden liquids up to 200°F.
The RXF Series is a 316 Stainless steel, top discharge pump that pass the liquid up and around the motor before discharging. This ensures better motor cooling in low-level liquid applications.
- RXF pumps are available in one (1) and two (2) HP three-phase
- Class F insulation and overload protection ensures a long life
- RXF models are delivered standard with 2" stainless NPT discharge connection
- All wear and “wet” parts such as impeller, wear-plate, oil housing, pump-housing and inner pump top are made of Cast 316 stainless material
- The elastomers such as o-rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of Viton®
- Standard power cable is made of oil-resistant material