Features & Specifications:
The BJM Pumps RX Series are top discharge pumps that pass the liquid up and around the motor before discharging. This ensures better motor cooling in low-level liquid applications. Applications include corrosive water dewatering and environmental remediation.
- All parts exposed to pumped liquids are made of 316 Stainless Steel
- Elastomers are made of Viton®
- Standard 33-foot power cord
- Double mechanical seals protect motor. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic
- An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber
- Motor Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F
- They have a Slim-line, top discharge design, enabling the operator to easily fit them into casings as small as 8"