Features & Specifications:
The standard FPS Series V submersible pump features unique hydraulics that improve efficiency and minimize wear even when pumping abrasives. Discharge and motor brackets are available in thermoplastic or stainless steel with a removable check valve system. Available in 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm, 1/2 - 5 horsepower.
- 6 performance ranges: 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm.
- Horsepower ranges: 1/2 - 5.
- Discharge head and motor bracket produced with industry proven, engineered materials. Available in 300 series stainless steel or high quality thermoplastic resins.
- Large wrench flat area on the discharge head for ease of installation.
- Dry run designed top bearing positively supports the 300 series stainless steel 7/16-inch hex shaft.
- Removable internal check valve.
- Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion-resistant super stainless 4-inch submersible motors with lightning protection.
- Maximum water temperature with proper flow is 120 °F/49 °C. Consult factory for details.