Features & Specifications:
Franklin Electric's submersible FPS Series offers innovative design options, such as Tri-Seal, high capacity, environmental and boosting pumps ideal for a variety of applications. Combined with the availability you need, these pumps improve efficiency and minimize wear, even when handling abrasives.
- Environmental pump
- Ideal for effluent pumping applications.
- Stainless steel or thermoplastic discharge and motor bracket are tough and non-corrosive. Both materials are highly resistant to damage by minerals, metals, and other substances typically found in water.
- Heavy duty, 300 V, 10 ft SJOOW motor leads.
- Ceramic bearing sleeve has time proven durability for years of reliable service.
- Hex rubber bearing has extra large surface assuring shaft stability and multiple flow channels keeping particles away from bearing surfaces.
- Proven hydraulic staging allows close tolerances and increased performance.
- Carbon phenolic up thrust washer prevents excessive wear in severe applications.
- Removable built in check valve on 10-20 gpm pumps. No built in check valves on high capacity pumps.
- Powered by a Franklin Electric submersible motor.
- Filtered effluent service
- Ornamental fountains/waterfalls