Features & Specifications:
The Stenner 45 Classic Series peristaltic pump is an adjustable metering pump built with three detachable components: the motor, feed rate control, and pump head.
Outputs are dependent upon three factors: the rpm of the motor gears, the percentage setting on the feed rate control, and the size of the peristaltic pump tube.
- Output control for adjustable pumps only
- Turndown ration 20:1
- Suction/discharge polyethylene tubing of 1/4", 3/8"
- Motor rpm of approximate 26
- Motor HP of 1/30
- Voltage of 120v, 220v, 60HZ
- Maximum operating temperature of 125 degrees F
- Suction lift of 25 feet
- Outputs of 0.2 to 22.0 gpd up to 100 psi
- Maximum discharge pressure of 0.2 to 50.0 gpd up to 25 psi