Features & Specifications:
Fusion Fluid Equipment has an all stainless steel version of our Pro Series mixer, which is also lightweight and rugged. This one-piece, investment-cast stainless steel bearing housing has two oversized bearings for high performance and a long service live.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
- All-stainless steel portable sanitary and chemical mixers with clamp on or fixed mount options.
- Ideal stainless steel process mixers for open or closed top entry industrial blending tanks.
- Stainless steel mixer-duty electric motors are available in a variety of sizes, phases, and voltages chosen based on your need. Washdown duty and explosion proof motors are optional. Air motors are also available.
- A complete line of stainless steel gearboxes and accessories provides a wide range of mixing speeds to match your application. Gear drive units come standard with synthetic lubrication (lubed for life).
- Our unique one piece, 300 series stainless steel investment-cast bearing support housing is available with an integrated ball and socket for clamp mount applications or an integral flange for sealed and beam mount applications. Our ball and socket style clamp mounts provide portability and ultimate flexibility while giving a wide range of adjustability that allows for optimal positioning.
- The dual bearing design provides added strength and durability. Pro Series Mixers are very easy to maintain; they disassemble and re-assemble in just minutes!
- Sealed tank configurations can be achieved through the use of FDA-compliant Lipseals, High Pressure Stuffing Boxes, and assorted Mechanical Seals.
- ALL mounting components are 300 series stainless steel.
- Sanitary Mixing
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Industrial Blending
- Industrial Mixing
- Waste Water Treatment in Corrosive