Features & Specifications:
Manufactured from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, MSVKC Series vertical centrifugal pumps are designed to provide years of reliable service.
MSVKC Series pumps feature state of the art magnetic coupling technology that allows for a completely sealed column, which prevents aeration, micro-bubbles and the release of fugitive emissions.
Multiple impellers enable a small footprint with smaller motors. These pumps offer excellent corrosion resistance and are available in a various impeller combinations.
- Sealless mag drive technology - eliminates microbubbles
- Multi-Stage design: Generates increased head at low flow rates, low power consumption, wide hydraulic envelope allows for mix and match impeller sizes
- Unique interconnecting drive shaft - transmits torque from magnetic coupling to first stage impeller
- Independent thrust bearings at each stage for maximum reliability
- Polypropylene or PVDF construction
- Titanium, Hastelloy C or PVDF housing bolts
- Custom mounting plates available
- Accepts standard NEMA 56C or IEC 63, 71 and 80 with B14 frame motors
- Maximum working pressure 80 psi (5.4 bar)
- Maximum temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- Maximum flow 60 gpm (13.6 m3/hr.), maximum head 100 ft. (20 m)