Features & Specifications:
Manufactured from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, MSKC Series horizontal centrifugal pumps are designed to provide years of reliable service.
MSKC Series pumps feature state of the art magnetic coupling technology that results in a leak-proof design. Multiple impellers allow for a small footprint with smaller motors. These pumps offer excellent corrosion resistance and are available in a various impeller combinations. MSKC Series pumps feature outstanding run dry ability when equipped with a carbon bushing.
- Sealless mag drive technology - eliminates costly seal problems
- Multi-Stage design: Generates increased head at low flow rates, low power consumption, wide hydraulic envelope allows for mix and match impeller sizes
- Small footprint - avoids large impeller diameters
- Unique interconnecting drive shaft - transmits torque from magnetic coupling to first stage impeller
- Independent thrust bearings at each stage for maximum reliability
- Polypropylene or PVDF construction
- Accepts standard NEMA 56C or IEC 71/B14, 80/B14, 90/B14 frame motors
- Maximum working pressure 80 psi • Maximum temperature: 180°F (82°C) - Polypropylene 220°F (104°C) - PVDF
- Maximum flow 60 gpm (12.8 m3/hr.), maximum head 100 ft. (21.3 m)