Features & Specifications:
The Goulds SSH pumps are designed for a broad range of general applications traditionally requiring various materials such as all iron, bronze fitted, all bronze or stainless construction
Features and Benefits:
- Superior Materials of Construction: AISI Type 316L stainless steel pump parts for reduced corrosion and improved strength and ductility.
- Frame Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance when used with spacer type coupling.
- Cast Iron Power Frame: Rigidly supported, grease lubricated ball bearing assembly.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal.
- Drive Motors: Standard NEMA design T-frame or JM motors in single or three phase.
- Suction and Discharge Flanges: Mate with ANSI class 150 flanges.
- Close-Coupled Design: Compact design saves space and simplifies maintenance.
- Water circulation
- Booster systems
- Liquid transfer
- HVAC pump replacements
- General service pumping