Features & Specifications:
The standard FPS 4400 4-inch submersible pump features the new TRI-SEAL floating stage system. This new stage system improves efficiency and protects against wear when pumping abrasives (sand).
- 300 series stainless steel hub floats with the impeller maintaining a positive seal.
- Phenolic washer provides down-thrust protection.
- Acetal impeller provides high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance.
- Modified PPO diffuser and disc - proven abrasion resistant material.
- Floating stage design allows impeller to float independently.
- Removable, spring-loaded check valve.
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F/ 49 °C.
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing protect shaft and eliminate sand wear.
- Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion resistant 4-inch submersible motor
- Patented impeller hub seal system seals radially and axially to prevent fluid recirculation, providing high performance in the harshest conditions.