Features & Specifications:
Franklin Electric’s C1 Series Submersible Pump, Cistern Pump, is designed for use in gray water/filtered effluent service applications, the C1 Series cistern pump provides high performance and long life in less than ideal water conditions. The C1 Series pump is able to pass solids up to 1/8-inch without having a negative effect on the internal hydraulic components.
The pump’s unique bottom suction design allows for maximum fluid drawdown without compromising durability or overall life, and it does not require the use of a flow induction sleeve. Intended specifically for use in a cistern or tank, C1 Series pumps are suitable for use in agricultural, residential, and commercial installations.
- Supplied with a removable 5-inch base for secure and reliable mounting.
- Bottom suction design.
- Robust thermoplastic discharge head design resists breakage during installation and operation.
- Single shell housing design provides a compact unit while ensuring cool and quiet operation.
- Hydraulic components molded from high quality engineered thermoplastics.
- Optimized hydraulic design allows for increased performance and decreased power usage.
- All metal components are made of high grade stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Available with a high quality 115 V or 230, 1/2 hp motor.
- Fluid flows of 10, 20, and 30 gpm, with a maximum shut-off pressure of 100 psi.
- Heavy duty 600 V 10 ft SJOOW jacketed lead.
- Gray water pumping
- Filtered effluent service water pumping
- Water reclamation projects such as pumping from rain catchment basins
- Aeration and other fountain or pond applications
- Agriculture and livestock water pumping