Features & Specifications:
Franklin Electric’s offering of large centrifugal pumps covers a wide range of configurations for your specific application. End-suction centrifugal pumps are available from ½ hp through 200 hp, featuring our innovative and energy-efficient AG Series line. Centrifugal pumps are offered in close-coupled, frame mount and SAE drive.
- Volute: Heavy cast iron construction, back pullout design. Can be rotated for ease of installation.
- Impeller: Cast iron enclosed design for high efficiency hydraulically balanced for reduced bearing load.
- Seal: Packed box with lantern ring or mechanical seal with carbon/ceramic faces, Nitrile elastomers and 300 series stainless components.
- Motor: 1800 rpm JP standard frame. Available in ODP or TEFC enclosures.
- Mounting: Can be mounted in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Replaceable shaft sleeve
- Jack out holes
- 2 piece stainless packing gland
- Light Industrial
- General Services