Features & Specifications:
65VR Series Stainless Steel Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps deliver efficiency and superior performance for a wide variety of demanding applications. The VR Series is backed by Franklin's unparalleled technical service and support, leaving you with proven reliability and peace of mind.
- All 316 SS wetted components for superior durability, efficiency, and performance over a wide variety of applications.
- Rugged NEMA motor mounting with oversized ball bearings ensure long operating life in the toughest jobs. Heavy-duty motor bearing not required.
- Silicon Carbide/Carbon/EPDM/SS mechanical seal for superior sealing of motor to water.
- In-line suction and discharge with round ANSI flanges fit widest range of applications and provide convenient, compact installation.
- NEMA ODP, TEFC, 1-ph or 3-ph with premium efficiency options available.
- Water Supply and Pressure Boosting
- Pressure boosting in buildings, hotels, residences
- Booster stations
- Pump packages
- Water Treatment
- Filtration systems
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Light Industry
- Commercial washers
- Firefighting system pumps
- Car wash systems
- Irrigation and Agriculture
- Drip irrigation
- Sprinkler irrigation
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Cooling towers
- Temperature control
- Heating systems
- Boiler feed
- Water recirculation