Features & Specifications:
The Sandpiper® HDF Series pumps are recommended for abrasive slurries, suspended and non-suspended solids and line-size solids requirements. All Sandpiper® Heavy Duty Flap Valve pumps are configured in bottom discharge porting arrangements and provide superior suction lift.
- Thick wall constructed of Sand Casted Aluminum, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel
- Elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options for diaphragms and check valves
- Enhanced with an extended wear package
- Air Valve: non-stall “No Lube – Externally Serviceable” design
- Hinged flap check valves
- Connection sizes from 1" to 4"
- Solids range +1" (25mm) to 3" (76mm)
- Dry primes up to 24 feet of water