Features & Specifications:
Fusion Fluid Equipment has heavy duty, all stainless steel sanitary mixers that are designed to meet your sanitary requirements. Look into the Cirrus mixers for medium-sized batches or in applications where high pressures exsist.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Heavy-duty, all-stainless steel sanitary and aseptic mixers for top entry configurations with sealed tanks.
- Ideal for industrial, lab, pharmaceutical, biotech, food/beverage, and corrosive mixing applications.
- Mixer-duty electric and air-powered motors are available with a wide variety of sizes, phases, and voltages. Special motor features include wash down duty, explosion proof, DC electric, inverter duty, and many more.
- We provide you with a complete line of stainless steel gearboxes and accessories to match your application’s needs.
- Sanitary mixer designs utilize 300 series stainless steel housings with dual bearings allowing reduced vibrations and longer shaft lengths (up to 72” FMB). Our housings provide easy access and quick maintenance of seal components.
- Various seal options include FDA Rulon, EPDM, and Viton lipseals, mechanical seals and more. These availabilities help to address any special demands of your application.
- All wetted parts are standard in 316L stainless steel with passivation and electropolish available. We offer a variety of impeller styles and sizes to choose from based upon the need of your application.
- Food Preparation & Beverage
- Corrosive Conditions