Features & Specifications:
The general purpose two-wire, float transmitter provides contact level measurement up to 8' or 2.4m, and is ideally suited for relatively clean water, light weight oil or diluted corrosive liquids.
The transmitter is typically selected for high temperature and/or pressure process tank applications. Media examples include boiler water and cooking oil.
- Ideal level measurement solution for high temperature and pressure
- Rugged 316 stainless steel float, guide and 2" NPT mounting plug
- Compatible with Flowline remote indicator and relay controllers
- Custom assembled to your guide length and span dimensions
- PP junction box rated NEMA 4X with 1/2" conduit connector and removable terminal strip