Features & Specifications:
The DR5000 ORP Controller is designed to control LMI Metering Pumps for the addition of oxidizing and reducing agents. It shares the same features and options as the DP5000 and is often used in water and wastewater treatment, fruit processing and metal finishing.
- +2000 to -2000 mV Scale
- Dual-channel output fully programmable
- On/off and/or proportional pump control
- Alarm output with programmable set points
- Drain valve control with programmable timers
- 3-point proportional pump control
- Probe diagnostics with 1- or 2-point calibration
- Tactile keypad for ease of programming
- Backlit LCD display
The DR5000 allows independent programming of control methods:
Control of dosage for:
- Reducing Agent (Pump A)
- Oxidizing Agent (Pump B)
Independent high and low ORP alarms may be set with activation of the Alarm relays.
A third relay output is available for activating a solenoid valve or other devices.
- Flow Switch Assemblies
- Pre-Amp with cables
- Extension Cable Assemblies
- Tee Assemblies
- Replacement Parts
We are here to help, try anyone of these options to contact us: