Features & Specifications:
The Process Technology Small Tank Quartz Heater is for use in most aqueous acidic plating solutions and pickling tanks.
- Heater Sizes: 500 watts to 1,500 watts
- Voltages: 120 or 240 volts. 208 and other voltages available
- Heavy wall quartz sheath with replaceable metal element and polypropylene guards (complete assembly)
- Watt densities of 25 watts per square inch (4 w/cm2) ensure long service life
- Vapor tight, flame retardant polypropylene terminal enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC liquid tight conduit
- Fluoropolymer (PTFE) guards for chromic acid or solutions over 180°F (82°C)
- Grounded construction
- Thermal protector built in
- Replaceable PQI fuse standard for solutions up to 180°F (82°C)
Note: Not for use in hydrofluoric acid or alkaline solutions.