Features & Specifications:
The Process Technology 6HX Series, Six Element Fluoropolymer (PTFE) Heater is inert to most aqueous acid, alkaline, anodizing and pickling solutions up to 212°F (100°C). An excellent choice for electroless chemistries.
- Heater Sizes: 2,000 watts to 12,000 watts
- Voltages: 120, 240 or 480 volts. 208, 380, 415, 600 and other voltages available
- Heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered stainless steel element reduces permeation and eliminates the need for gas purge systems
- Low watt density design (10 watts/square inch, 1.5w/cm2) for long service life
- Vapor tight, flame retardant polypropylene terminal enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC liquid tight conduit