The Single Head Fixed Output Injection Pump is one of four types in Stenner's Classic Series. This peristaltic metering pump injects solutions at a fixed rate and can be activated by a water meter for proportional feed for drinking water disinfection for animal health or homeowners. It can also be installed with a controller for sanitizing swimming pool. Great news for installers in the commercial pool industry, the Classic Series single head fixed pump has been tested by ETL to conform to the ANSI/NSF standard 50 when used with ANSI/NSF 50 listed controllers.
- Interchangeable pump heads and tubes to convert one model to another; not necessary to purchase a new pump.
- Easy and fast tube replacement without tools with the QuickPro® pump head.
- The pump is built with two detachable components; the motor and the pump head that can be separated without tools.
- 120 volts
- 22 Fixed Max GPD
- 100 PSI
- 3/8" White Suction/Discharge Tubing
- pH Control
- Corrosion and scale control