Sigmamotor Calibration Cylinders will enhance your feed systems by allowing verification of the flow rate of the feed pump.
Installation and operation:
- Calibration Cylinders are installed on the suction side of the metering pump and are isolated with two valves installed with the cylinder. The top of the cylinder is vented back to the supply tank or drain. The calibration cylinder is filled to the top mark then the valve from the tank is closed. Turning on the pump will draw down the liquid providing a simple means to verify the accuracy of the pump flow rate. Gallons per hour and mL are shown on the cylinder.
- Sigmamotor Calibration Cylinders are critical to accurate determination of your system flow rate, either at start up or following maintenance. Sigmamotor Calibration Cylinders are made from clear PVC with gray PVC ends. Max cylinder pressure is 15psi.
- NSF-61 approved materials
- CNC machined ends
- Clear tube for easy GPH reading
- Sealed top
- Quick-off top for cleaning option
- Loose top option