Shelco - Microsentry ME Series Filters
Model #: 999-513-009
*Prices are subject to change without notice
The Shelco MicroSentry ME Series is a full line of nominal rated pleated filter cartridges. With more square feet of filtering media, this cartridge offers more direct holding capacity and longer change out intervals than any other cartridge on the market.
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
The Shelco MicroSentry ME Series is a full line of nominal rated pleated filter cartridges. With more square feet of filtering media, this cartridge offers more direct holding capacity and longer change out intervals than any other cartridge on the market. Made of economical polyester/ polypropylene blended media, these cartridges are the best alternative to string wounds, resin boned or spun cartridges.
The MicroSentryTM MEE pleated cartridges are made of 100% synthetic fibers to eliminate any contamination from binders or additives. The ME Series is your choice for longer life and lower filtration costs.
- More square footage of media provides a lower initial pressure drop
- Our ME Series is manufactured with no resin binders that can break down and contaminate the throughput
- Layers of media are laminated together to provide depth filtration
- The MEE is made of 100% synthetic fibers with no surfactants that cause foaming
- Pleated media offers more consistent flow patterns for higher micron efficiencies
- Fixed pore construction allows for higher dirt holding capacity without unlading as the differential pressure increases
- Available in 0.35, 1A, 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50 microns nominal and lengths up to 40"
- Available in both standard 2 1/2" and 4 1/2" (BB style) configurations
- Cartridges rated for 10 microns and above are washable and reusable significantly reducing filtration costs
& Residential Applications
& Chemical Solutions