Shelco offers the CSF series single open end cartridge housing that accepts either 222 or 226 style elements and is made of 316 stainless steel with a maximum design working pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar) @ 200 degrees F (93 degrees C).
Designed with a quick locking ring closure for easy cartridge change outs. The CSF Series is available in 3/4" and 1" connections with other fittings available. As well as a wide variety of gasket options that make this housing compatible with almost any fluid. The standard gasket material is Buna-N.
- Designed for industrial and commercial filtration needs
- Heavy duty construction for durability
- Offered in 316L stainless steel
- Plated ring closure for quick cartridge change outs
- In line fittings for easy installation
- Available in 222 or 226 style adapters
- Housings accept both fin or flat cap configuratinos
- Choose from FNPT, flanged, sanitary or BSP connections
- Standard with mounting bracket kit