The ResinTech AGC-40 is a coal based, premium grade, granular activated carbon supplied as either dry or pre-moistened granules with a size range of 12 to 40 mesh. The pore structure is carefully controlled to facilitate the adsorption of both high and low molecular weight organic molecules.
ResinTech AGC-40 is intended for use in dechlorinating water, reducing organic impurities, and as pretreatment for reverse osmosis and ion exchange systems.
- Reduces fines and dust - the pre-moistened grades are easier and safer to handle
- Optimum mesh size is 12x40 and is highly activated due to the smaller granule size
- Ideal pore structure and high surface area maximizes the removal of color bodies and dissolved organics
- Very durable surface provides minimum attrition and long life
- Suitable for steam regeneration