Sandpiper - Standard Duty Ball Pump - S05 Metallic
Model #: 999-592-023
*Prices are subject to change without notice
The Sandpiper Standard Duty Metallic Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids.
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
The Sandpiper Standard Duty Metallic Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids. Standard duty pumps are constructed in Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and non-metallic materials such as PTFE, Polypropylene, and PVDF with elastomer TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
PLEASE NOTE: PRODUCT CHANGE NOTICE FOR THE S05 & G05 EFFECTIVE APRIL 2020
Pumps & Parts Affected:
- The S05 & G05 (1/2”) Metallic Product line will no longer have the 1” external thread option on the suction and discharge ports of the manifolds. The product line will continue to offer the following porting options:
- SUCTION / DISCHARGE PORT SIZE:
- 1/2” NPT (Internal) or 1/2” BSP (Tapered)
- 1/2” Raised Face #150 ANSI Flanges - Stainless Steel ONLY
Interchangeability and/or Replacement:
- All aluminum & stainless steel pump models beginning with S05 or G05. The manifold part numbers will not be impacted by this change and will remain the same.
- There are no other design changes to these manifold ports other than the elimination of the 1” external threads. Service parts will transition as inventory is depleted (at approximately the same time pump production transitions).
- 1/2" NPT (Internal) or 1/2" BSP (Tapered)
- 1" NPT (External) or 1" BSP (Tapered)
- 1/2" Raised Face 150# ANSI Flanges - Stainless Steel ONLY
Air Distribution Valve
Heads Up To
- 125 psi or 298 ft. of water (8.6 bar or 86 meters)
Max Operating Pressure
- .026 gallons (.098 liters)
- 125 psi (8.6 bar) metallic center & 100 psi (7 bar) non-metallic center