The BJM Pump featuring patented RAD-AX® Dual Shredding Technology, SKG Series is designed to obliterate flushable wipes and other difficult solids in municipal and industrial wastewater applications. Items previously considered difficult or near impossible to pump are effectively handled through the innovative design of the SKG. The robust construction prevents downtime and reduces maintenance for longer life.
- Patented RAD-AX® Dual Shredding Technology featuring radial and axial shredding elements.
- All shredding elements constructed of hardened 440C Stainless Steel with a Rockwell hardness of 55C plus.
- Shredding system efficiency to alleviate potentially high surge load to the motor.
- Efficient, high solids passage impeller and volute design, coupled to a high torque 4-pole motor (2, 3, and 5 HP).
- Oil-lubricated double mechanical seals and separate lip seal.
- Heavy duty SOOW power and Seal Minder® cable for early warning moisture detection.
- Trimmed impellers – BJM Pumps® offers two impeller trims for each of our SKG models to expand hydraulic coverage.
The hardened impeller and plate materials provide maximum wear
resistance for long service life. Hardened cast iron construction stands
up to rough handling and pumping gritty water.
Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation protect the
motor from temperatures up to 239°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B
An automatic thermal switch turns the pump motor off if the
temperature and/or amp draw rises too high. When the motor cools the
switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Solids in Municipal Wastewater
- Solids in Industrial Wastewater