AMT - Submersible Contractor Pump
Model #: 999-981-017
*Prices are subject to change without notice
AMT’s Submersible Contractor Pumps are intended for use in residential, commercial and industrial settings.
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
AMT’s Submersible Contractor Pumps are intended for use in residential, commercial and industrial settings. Applications include: Construction sites, wastewater, storm water, farming, irrigation, excavation, mining, marine, basement and other general drainage applications involving sediment laden liquids with solids up to 3/8" in diameter.
- Cast Iron w/Stainless Steel Motor Housing
- Hi Chromium (HC) Steel Impeller and Cover for Wear Resistance and Durability
- Superior Motor Design for Quiet, Low Noise Operation
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals Plus Shaft Seal
- 3" and 4" Models Feature Companion Flange Connection
- 230 VAC @ 60 hZ
- Single or 3 Phase Available
- 2", 3" or 4" NPT
- 1 to 7.5 Horsepower
- Maximum Temperature 104°F
- UL/CSA Listed