Ace developed the first hydraulic motor driven pump at the request of John Deere in 1969. Many of the original pumps are still operating today after more than 30 years of service. The centrifugal pump design provides good resistance to abrasive solutions and extra flow for agitation. The advantages of the hydraulic motor driven pump are mounting versatility, customized performance, and ease of maintenance. All hydraulic driven pumps are equipped with a stainless steel shaft and wear ring for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Modified impeller design develops higher pressure at lower RPM.
- F model equipped with NPT ports and industry standard flanged connections.
- Durable E-Coat finish provides extra corrosion resistance on all surfaces inside and out.
- Oversized bearings for extended pump life.
- Spline motor to pump shaft connection strengthens the power train while allowing for easy repair and maintenance.
- 4000-PSI high efficiency pressure plated gear motor provides higher output with less oil flow.
- The M16 motor requires 14 GPM (53 LPM) maximum hydraulic fluid input.
- Pressure Compensating Closed Center Systems
- Load Sensing Closed Center Systems
- Open Center Systems up to 14 GPM (53 LPM)