Our SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals
protect and isolate all forms of system instrumentation from hazardous and
corrosive process fluids… unconditionally guaranteed!
Isolate and Protect Process System Instrumentation
Without proper protection, process fluids regularly contaminate and damage in-line system instrumentation. The strength and durability of SENTINEL diaphragm seals isolate and protect all forms of system instrumentation from the hazards of corrosive process fluids.
- Protect gauges and other system instrumentation from process fluid contamination and corrosion
- Accurately transfer process pressure without direct contact with process fluids
- Prevent erratic surges and clogging due to solids in process fluids
- Protect gauges from freezing and slurries
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of pressure instrumentation when working with corrosive or solids-laden fluids
- Reduce costs by replacing expensive gauges with low-cost utility gauges
- SENTINEL Diaphragm Seal housings are unconditionally guaranteed for life not to fail or we’ll replace them at absolutely no cost to you.
also referred to as ‘gauge guards', employ a chemically resistant diaphragm to
effectively isolate process fluids from gauges and other system
instrumentation. The durable diaphragm allows SENTINEL to accurately transfer
process fluid without direct contact with hazardous or corrosive process
SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals are easily installed, come in a variety of chemically
resistant materials, and work in both pressure and vacuum conditions.
- Body materials: CPVC, PVC,
Polypropylene, PVDF, 316L Stainless Steel and Alloy 20
- Diaphragms: EPDM, PTFE and
- Pressure ranges up to 1,000
psi (68.9 bar)
- Gauge accuracy of +/- 2% or
better full deflection
- All standard models in stock
with custom models on request
- FNPT, Socket Weld and Flange
- Available with and without