Walchem EHE31E1-VE Metering Pump
- Manual air vent
- Foot valve
- Injection valve
- Ceramic weight
- 20 foot 1/2" OD Tube
- 115 volts
- Maximum output:
- Maximum pressure:
The EHE is the workhorse of the E-Series metering pumps. EHE Series pumps have outputs up to 20 GPH (75 l/h) and pressure capabilities to 150 PSI (10 bar). Combining the EHE performance with a turndown ratio of 1800:1 yields one of the most versatile pumps in the water treatment industry today.
Superior mechanical design and quality manufacturing merge to create a pump better than the sum of its parts. The versatile control features enable the EHE to be integrated into virtually any chemical feed application. The 360 stroke-per-minute operation results in high-resolution chemical feed and long service life. EHE pumps prime in seconds and hold prime reliably.
- 20 GPH (75 LPH) and pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- High speed performance at 360 SPM provides high resolution chemical feed.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement to extend the life of the diaphragm
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantees fast priming and reliable performance
- High compression ratio ensures proper feed
- Microprocessor - based control circuitry
- Operator adjustment of pump speed and external input settings
- Pump can be set to divide (accumulate) pulses by a factor of 1 to 999
- Programmable 4-20