Sethco - P-90 Polypropylene Drum Pump Tube - 40"
Model #: P90H-40
*Prices are subject to change without notice
Sethco P90H-40" Polypropylene Pump Tube Assembly
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
Sethco P90H-40 Polypropylene Pump Tube Assembly features:
- Polypropylene construction to transfer most corrosive liquids.
- Sealless construction eliminates the major cause of pump failure.
- Can run dry. No costly damage to pump if it is run dry for short periods after drum or container has been emptied.
- 1.66" (4.2cm) tube diameter. Designed to fit any bung to empty any drum or carboy around the world.
- More effective vapor seal.
- High quality design. One piece tube construction, fewer pump parts and new bearing cup ensure reliability and extends pump life. New P90 pump tube is lighter and stronger.
- Quick draining. Pump drains quickly when removed from liquid.
- Wide vane axial impeller. Efficiently moves high viscosity and specific gravity liquids up to 4000 ssu.
- High flow. Empties a 55 gallon drum in less than 2 minutes. Empties a 500 gallon tank in less than 13 minutes (with electric motor).
- Easy to maintain. New bearing cup design allows fast, inexpensive, easy to do repairs. No special tools needed.
- Tube length: 40"
- Maximum flow (60hz): 35 gpm
- Maximum head gravity (60hz): 39 feet
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.86
- Maximum viscosity: 4000 SSU
- Maximum operating temperature: 130°F
- Construction: polypropylene
- Seal material: viton
- Shaft material: hastelloy C
- Bearing material: tefzel
- Tube diameter (widest point): 1 2/3"
- Discharge connection: for 1" I.D. hose
- Motor Specifications: order motor separately - models P90 A, B or C
- Electric Power & Utility Companies
- Electronics & Printed Circuits
- Grain Processing
- Industrial Chemicals
- Industrial Cleaners
- Latex & Rubber
- Photo Processing
- Plating Shops
- Pulp & Paper Manufacturing
- Waste & Water Treatment