The Avista Technologies RoClean P111 is a powdered cleaner designed to remove silt and organic foulants such as colloidal silica, clays, organic color and bacterial slime from spiral wound thinfilm elements.
This formulation is temperature compensated to ensure that the cleaning solution remains in the effective pH range regardless of variations in solution temperature.
RoClean P111 has been certified by the National Sanitation Foundation under ANSI/NSF Standard 60 for use as an off-line cleaner in drinking water systems.
- Superior results in the removal of organic and colloidal foulants, especially when compared to generic solutions
- Compatible with the thin film (polyamide) elements of all major membrane manufacturers
- Contains a specialized blend of buffers to dissolve organic foulants and disperse colloidal particles
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process
- Temperature compensated to maintain optimum pH over a wide temperature range