Flex-Pro A4 Series Peristaltic Pump for high pressure and high accuracy applications.
- Feed Rates to 158.5 GPH
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 4-20mA (A4V only), Pulse Input (A4V only) and Manual Speed Control
- 2500:1 Turndown ratio
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Brushless DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown
- 2 Year Warranty
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented Component Control System. A method used to control two or more positive displacement pumps in a system.
- Patented feature to extended tube life.
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
2500:1 turndown ratio.
Output rates to: 158.5 GPH (600 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
- Chemical Metering
- Polymer Injection
- Pulp and Paper Slurries
- Printing Inks
- Oil Based Fluids
- Gaseous Fluids
- Shear Sensitive Fluids
- Chemical Slurries
- Food and Beverage