The Model 171 60-Minute Timer provides precise timing for industrial and laboratory work with second- and minute-hand settings. With GraLab Timing Devices you get accuracy even at maximum setting, combined with features for ease of use.
Two grounded outlets allow you to automatically switch external appliances with the Model 171 timer. Control one appliance with a switch which will turn it off or on when time elapses. The other outlet will always turn off when time elapses independent of the switch.
Large numerals on a 6 1/2" face are easy to read. An outer ring tells you elapsed time, while the inner circle can be used as a stop clock. The buzzer alarms at the end of the timing cycle and can be heard above ambient noise levels.
Rubber base pads, wall mounting keyholes and a recessed hand grip on the sturdy 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 2 1/2" plastic case give you multiple placement choices.Features a permanent plastic boot over the power and outlet control switches to prevent contamination or corrosion.
- Minimum Setting: 1 second
- Total Range: 60 minutes (by minutes & seconds)
- Automatic buzzer: constant tone
- Accuracy: +/- .015% @ maximum setting
- Voltages: Input voltage 100-130 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz; 210-250 VAC, 50 Hz
- AC Outlet Power Rating: @120 VAC
- Max Lamp Load: 600W
- Max Resistive Load: 1200W
- Max Motor Load: 1/3HP