The MSW 1500 Rectifiers are based on Switch Mode Technology. This reliable technology assures excellent quality DC currents with a ripple of < 3% and a control accuracy of less than 1%.
The MS-Series features constant voltage and current control with easy, quick installation and maintenance. Modular versions easily increase the output by means of series or parallel connection. All models have DC short circuit protection. With forced air-cooled models, the cooling air quantity is controlled in relation to the load reducing contamination and noise levels.
- Powder Coated Enclosure
- Parallel Operation for Current Raise
- Analog Rated Value Adjustment
- Field Bus Interface (option)
- Individual Interface
- Ah Meter
- Optional Manual or Remote Operation
- Multi Functions Display
- Pulse Operation
- Polarity Switch
- Bath Short Circuit Control
- Integrated Isolation Amplifier
- Interface for Profibus-DP, Interbus-S, and Modbus
- Parallel Operation to Increase Total Current