The Blue-White Flex-Pro A2 Series Peristaltic Pump is for high pressure and high accuracy applications.
- Feed Rates to 17.2 GPH (65.1 LPH)
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 4-20mA (A2V only), Pulse Input (A2V only) and Manual Speed Control
- 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 2 Year Warranty
- NEW! Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
Patented feature to extended tube life.
Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
100:1 turndown ratio.
Output rates to: 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
- Chemical Metering
- Chemical Slurries
- Food and Beverage
- Gaseous Fluids
- Oil Based Fluids
- Polymer Injection
- Printing Inks
- Pulp and Paper Slurries
- Shear Sensitive Fluids