The GF32-9 comes equipped with a
fully automatic on/off level switch as standard. The pump is easily
installed in a sump. The Perfecta® Pump for safeguarding vaults,
emptying tanks or pumping out ponds. The unique dual port design
virtually eliminates kinks in your hose; use vertical port for
deep/narrow places or use the horizontal port for shallow/wide
- Not for use in flammable liquids!
Consult chemical resistance chart for compatibility between pump
materials and liquid before operating pump.
- Motor Rating: 0.4
- Voltage: 115
- Rate Amps: 5
- Discharge Connection: 1-1/4" NPT-F and 1-1/2" Tapered Hose
- Max Head: 27'
- Max GPM: 46
- Phase: 1
- Virtually unbreakable
- Compact and lightweight. Only 13.5 Lbs.
- Never rusts. Excellent resistance against acids, alkalis.
- Two discharge ports. 1 1/4" inside threaded connection and one 1 1/2" tapered hose connection delivered with each pump.
breaker incorporated in motor windings shuts off power before
over-heating occurs due to locked rotor or long periods of running dry
(150°C). For permanent installation temperature should not to exceed
135°F. For intermittent use submerge less than 20 min. in 195°F maximum.
- Metal Plating