The RSP5 solar panel makes it possible to use Seametrics flowmeters in remote applications where a reliable source of electricity is not available or practical. The RSP5 is intended for use with a standard 12V, 22-33 Amp-hour Sealed Lead Acid battery (not included). It comes standard with a charge controller and corrosion resistant mounting hardware. The RSP5 can also be used to provide up to a 40-day back-up power supply for periods of darkness.
- 5 watt, 15 volt, 330 mA
- Operates with deep cycle battery
- 90-day power supply back-up
- Charge controller included
- Galvanized steel mounting hardware
- Remote metering applications where electricity is unavailable
- Back-up power supply for uninterrupted operation