Neptune Hydraulically Actuated "dia-Pumps" - Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment allows better valve
performance than variable linkage designs. The valve checks have extra
time to seat even in heavy liquids since they are idle during the
by-pass portion of the suction and discharge strokes.
EZE-CLEAN™ Valves–Cartridges can be removed for cleaning without disturbing the piping to the pump.
Available in the following materials of construction:
- Cast Iron with 316SS Trim
- Alloy 20
- Standard Motor—TEFC:
- 1/3HP-1ph-115VAC-60c-Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled with built-in automatic thermal overload
- Ten turn micrometer dial calibrated in 1% increments.
- Bright color contrasted dial protected from corrosion by clear PVC covering.
- Stroke mechanism moves only when adjustment is made, eliminating wear.
- Piston is powered through complete stroke length at all capacity adjustments eliminating stress, wear and shock of lost motion designs.