MarCor’s Minncare Cold Sterilant is an effective disinfectant and sterilant for hard surfaces commonly found in pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
Minncare Cold Sterilant is a powerful disinfectant containing a proprietary mixture of 4.5% peracetic acid and 22% hydrogen peroxide. It is effective against a broad spectrum of organisms, including bacterial spores, fungal spores, bacteria, mycobacteria, yeast, molds and viruses. It is a powerful oxidizer that attacks and breaks down the organic components of microorganisms, not just killing them, but also destroying their structure.
- Does not produce any toxic aldehyde vapors
- Compatible with all common cleanroom surfaces
- Easily disposable and biodegradable
- Filtered through 0.2 micron filters
- Can be used as a germicidal disinfectant spray or as a cleaner/sanitizer when diluted properly
- Registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)