The Sensorex HF Resistant Laboratory pH Electrodes are for use in hydrofluoric acid (HF). Please note 2 major differences as compared to standard electrodes. First, pH range is 0-12 not 0-14. Second, the temperature range is 0-50 deg C.
This series of electrodes are compatible with any lab or portable pH meter. Calibration of these electrodes is as normal with any standard pH electrode using standard pH buffer solutions.
- Wetted Materials: Epoxy, pH glass, porous HDPE
- Range of Measurements: 0-12 pH
- Pressure Maximum: 50 Deg. C/100psig
- Temperature Range: 0 - 50 Deg. C
- Speed of Response: 95% in 5 seconds
- Maximum Suggested HF%: 2% v/v