The Sensorex CS150 and CS150TC conductivity probes are a cost effective solution for measuring conductivity in light industrial and laboratory applications.
Sensors feature measuring surfaces. The durable epoxy body construction provides a rugged and dependable sensor for portable and laboratory use. Suitable for use with most portable conductivity meters. By adding a simple mounting gland fitting, customers may use these in process applications. Mount them in-line, in a pipe “T” fitting, or submerse them into a tank.
- Ideal for laboratory and light duty process applications
- Available with or without ATC (temperature sensor)
- Easy to submerge in a tank or mount inline in a pipe
- Cell constant choices of 0.1 or 1.0
- Compatible with most portable and bench-top meters
- Cell constants available: k=0.1, k=1.0
- Measuring Surface: Graphite
- Body Material: Epoxy
- Max Temperature: 0-70 ̊C
- Max Pressure: 1000 psig (7.5 Bar)
- Temp comp: Optional; select from PT1000RTD or 10K NTC
- Cable: 22 AWG 2-wire or 4-wire (if using Automatic Temp Comp) 30 inch standard length unless otherwise specified