Flo King- PP-LBS4 Lab Series Filter System
Model #: PP-LBS4
*Prices are subject to change without notice
The Flo King Lab series is for laboratory, prototype and clean production operations in very small tanks or beakers. This pump and filter system is popular for precious metal plating and applications in the decorative and electronics industries.
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
This unit is designed for laboratory, prototype, and clean production operations in very small tanks. It is small enough to filter a half-gallon (2-L) beaker, yet powerful enough to use in tanks up to 5 or 10 gallons (19 to 38 L) and sometimes larger, depending on the application.
The Lab Series provides a maximum flow rate of 400 gallons (1500 L) per hour, depending on the filter element and attachments selected. Use it stationary on one tank or move it from tank to tank. Multiple body lengths (2, 3, 4 and 6 inch) enable use of the Lab Series in tanks with varying solution levels and depths.
- Pump: Standard unit is made of polypropylene with 303
stainless steel shaft covered with Teflon shrink tubing.
- Flow Rate: Up to 400 gallons (1500 liters) per hour at 60
Hz. A flow-rate reduction of about 18% is typical when operating at 50 Hz.
- Pressure: Very little head pressure. Not intended for
- Weight: About 3 pounds (1.3 kg) in polypro, depending on
pump body length
- Motor: Specify one of the following motors when ordering:
- (1) 1/70th horsepower (11 watt), 115 V, 50/60 Hz, 2600/3000 RPM, 0.96 A
- (2) 1/70th horsepower (11 watt), 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 2600/3000 RPM, 0.48 A.
- Electrical cord: 10 feet long