Franklin Electric - BT4 Horizontal Booster Pump
Model #: 999-1578-017
*Prices are subject to change without notice
The BT4 horizontal booster pump is a low to medium capacity, high pressure, multi-stage unit.
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
The BT4 horizontal booster pump is a low to medium capacity, high pressure, multi-stage unit. The BT4 can function as a multi-purpose high pressure pump, boosting water pressure from either city mains or private water systems. It is also ideal for applications that require more pressure than flow. Size ranges from 5 gpm to 25 gpm.
Cast Iron Features:
- Designed for boosting water pressure from a variety of sources including municipal and private water systems.
- Stainless steel discharge head on all models.
- Cast iron motor bracket with a rugged support foot for horizontal or vertical mounting, and a handle for portability of the unit.
- 1-inch suction and 1-inch discharge are the same across the entire line, simplifying installation and maintenance.
- The booster pump is built by Franklin Electric’s Patented (U.S.) Patent 7,290,984 Tri-Seal floating stage system, for maximum efficiency, longevity, and performance.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials of construction, such as Celcon(*) for impellers, Noryl(*) for the diffusers, and 300 series stainless steel for the hub, eye seals, shaft and shell.
- Easily serviced through a back pull-out design, which leaves all plumbing and the pump undisturbed in their original location.
- Industry proven square flange motors.
- 1/2 through 2 hp motors are dual voltage, set to run with either 115 V or 230 V incoming power; while 3 hp are 230 V only.
- Shut-off pressures up to 270 psi, flow rates from 5 to 25 gpm, and temperatures up to 120 °F / 49 °C.
Stainless Steel Features:
- Stainless steel models industrial applications:
- Viton(*) mechanical seal
- 1/3 through 3 hp high service factor motors
- Stainless steel motor bracket with a rugged support foot for horizontal or vertical mounting, and a handle for portability of the unit.
- Boosting water pressure from either city mains or private water systems
- Pressure washing buildings and floors
- Poultry houses
- Spray cooling equipment
- Lawn and crop irrigation
- Evaporative cooling system misters
- Water circulation
- General purpose pumping
- Reverse osmosis - stainless steel BT4
- Filtration - stainless steel BT4