Franklin Electric - 10" Close Coupled I Series Pump
Model #: 999-1578-008
*Prices are subject to change without notice
Franklin Electric’s offering of large centrifugal pumps covers a wide range of configurations for your specific application.
Standard delivery is 1-2 weeks but typically will ship sooner.
Franklin Electric’s offering of large centrifugal pumps covers a wide range of configurations for your specific application. End-suction centrifugal pumps are available from ½ hp through 200 hp, featuring our innovative and energy-efficient AG Series line. Centrifugal pumps are offered in close-coupled, frame mount and SAE drive.
- Volute: Ductile iron for heavy duty service. Back pullout design. Can be rotated for ease of installation
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiency. Configured for superior NPSH characteristics, ductile iron construction, internally hydraulically balanced for reduced bearing load
- Seal: Packed box with lantern ring or mechanical seal with silicon carbide/silicon carbide, FKM elastomers
- Motor: 1200, 1800, 3600 rpm available. Standard JP frames, 3600 10-50 hp & 1800 7.5-50 hp, all others use custom shaft JP frames. ODP or TEFC motors available
- Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
- Replaceable bronze wear-rings
- Replaceable shaft sleeve
- Casing jack-out holes for ease of service
- Two piece stainless packing gland
- Light Industrial