The Avista Technologies RoClean L102 is a low pH liquid formulation designed to remove biological foulants from spiral wound thinfilm elements or to preserve elements for storage.
Elements preserved with RoClean L102 and shipped via common carrier do not require a corrosive label. A third party, independent laboratory has confirmed that a 2% solution of RoClean L102 is not corrosive.
- Compatible with the thinfilm (polyamide) elements produced by the major membrane manufacturers
- Contains a special blend of biodispersant agents
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the usage process
- Can be used in combination with other applicable cleaners to remove combination foulants
- Temperature compensated to maintain optimum pH over a wide temperature range