Liquid handling requirements are much more involved than they were five years ago. The variety of liquids being handled has increased along with temperatures and pressures. Today’s installations demand quiet, smooth running pumps with long life.
- Capacities: 215 G.P.M.
- Heads: 800 Feet (244 Meters)
- Temperatures: 250°F (121°C)
- Flows up to 220 G.P.M. (50 M3/HR)
- Pressures to 398 PSI (27.4 Bar)
- Commercial Pressure Boosting
- Car & Truck Wash Systems
- Boiler Feed, Condensate Systems
- Municipal Water Supply
- Agricultural & Commercial Irrigation
- Pressure-Spray & Wash-Down Systems
- Petrochemical: Refinery & Offshore
- Pulp, Paper, Lumber & Mining