The 8035 by Burkert is an INLINE flow transmitter/batching unit. The complete unit consists of a compact body with an integrated paddlewheel and an electronics module.
The transmitter provides standard or pulsed output signals that are proportional to the flow.
- 5/16" to 2" (8 to 50 mm) orifice
- Flow measurement for liquids with low solid content
- Flow indication including 2 totalizers
- Available as compact version, or for control cabinet or remote mounting
- Batching unit with 3 different dosing modes (local, binary input, time proportional)